Friday, July 04, 2008

A stop in Normal

Isn't this picture amazing? Annika and Avery...the 2 "A" girls. Just taking a moment to hang out together. So sweet. I always look forward to talking with Annika. Such a sweet voice; and the way she says things. Anni had a slight limp from her heart cath she just had 2 days before. Her spirits were great, though. We talked about the flavor of anesthesia that she had and she told me how she had to take it easy for a few days. We stopped for a brief visit on our way to Lovington, IL for my side of the family's "Christmas in July." Normal is halfway between Rockford and Lovington. If all goes well we will be spending Monday at a waterpark in Normal with the Tiede's on the way back home.

More pictures of our visit and this weekend to come.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that. Would you email me a copy?