Saturday, June 03, 2006

School's out for summer...



Yes, the girls do like to sing Alice Cooper. You can thank their father for that! Anyway, school is out for summer here in northern Illinois. Yea! (I think.) When Shelby was sick as a baby I would pray "Dear God, please let her get better. I can't wait until they fight like sisters because then I will know Shelby is feeling well." Well, He heard my prayers and then some. One minute they'll be fighting like cats and dogs and then next minute you'll see them hugging. Gotta love 'em! I thought I would share some of their cute pictures I've taken since the last update eons ago.Here is Riley with her wonderful teacher Mrs. G on the last day of kindergarten. Riley has had Mrs. G as her teacher for the past 2 years and will now move on to a new teacher for the next 3 years at her Montessori school. She's almost a 1st grader...

We take Shelby to Chicago for 2 days next week. She'll see cardiology, hepatology, and urology. Don't worry, she's doing great - its just time for everyone to check-up on her. Watch for an update after those visits. Take care and enjoy the beautiful weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!
I love the new pics. Good luck next week at CMH. When are you going? We'll be there on the 15th.