Friday, September 29, 2006

The Martin Girls...will that blog name still be appropriate in April?

See my dilemma? Will we be able to keep it as the Martin girls or will it have to be renamed the Martin kids? If you haven't guessed it yet, that is the picture of Martin kid #3 taken today. I am 10 weeks pregnant!!! We are thrilled, scared, excited, overjoyed and anxious to meet this new little person in 30 more weeks. Stay tuned for all the fun details. So far life (for me) has been filled with horrible nausea. So much to the point my doctor prescribed Zofran for me. I love that medicine! I've been on it for 2 days and am finally off the couch. I'm still pretty beat from being so sick (and pregnant) so I'll write more later. Just wanted to share our picture of the "blob."

By the way, Riley & Shelby are very excited that they are going to have a baby brother or sister! They are going to be the best big sisters!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations Scott & Jenni! Thank goodness they label the sonogram w/ head/feet I wasn't quite sure what I was looking at. Can't wait to meet your new little person at Lisa's wedding.

Tell the girls "hi" and take care!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
I miss you guys! Go check out my site to see my new little niece Leyna!

HUGS, KISSES, and HIGH FIVES!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!

Oh my goodness. I am so stinking happy for you all. Wow. Wow. Wow. Yeah Martin family!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jenn!! What a lucky little one that baby is to be brought into such a wonderful family!! I am SO excited for you, take care, let me know if you need ANYTHING AT ALL.
Much love - Melissa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

I think about your little "idols in the making" often...and now a new one!!

Michelle said...

WOW...just stopped in from Natalie's blog and lo and behold you have great new news!!!

Congratulations :)