Sunday, December 06, 2009

Today's labs

Well, Shelby's ANC crept up a bit. Its now at 570. Still too low for Scott and I to feel comfortable with sending her off to school. Her WBC actually fell slightly to 1.9. Avery puked again early this a.m. - fun! NOT! Shelby's Wish Granter, Ann, came over this afternoon and brought each girl a backpack full of goodies and Shelby her "princess" dress. We are all set! The packing is in full swing. If you come over, you are very likely to trip over a suitcase. Now just getting Scott through his final on Tuesday, me all set with work this week and getting everything lined up for next week, and, of course, keeping Shelby healthy. I'm sure Dr. Deutsch will want to give her the once-over before we leave and draw labs again. Please, please, pray for HEALTH. Thank you.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ya'll are in my prayers. I am praying you can make this trip. I know the girls will have a wonderful time and you'll enjoy this crazy state I live in.

*Hugs!*
-Amanda

P.S. Good luck on your final, Scott!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Shelby had to go thru all that, I hope all is well for your trip.

Carolyn Michelle said...

Luck, luck, luck to Scott with his final. Mine's tonight. Icky. I'm praying for a wonderful trip for ALL of you. Can I tag along??
Good luck this week, you are in my prayers.
-Carolyn