Saturday, March 25, 2006

More birthday and visit with the Tiede's

For those of you who I've try to explain just how orange (jaundiced) Shelby was at birth here is a picture. This was before we all had digital cameras so my Mom scanned this for me. She's come a llllllooooonnnnggg way! Go Shelby!
Here are some more pictures, as promised, of her birthday. Tomorrow is her big party so more pictures will come this week, but I wanted you to see my sweet girl blowing out her candles. She had a wonderful birthday!!!! I hope tomorrow she has even more fun.Thursday night we headed down to Blooomington/Normal to spend the night in a hotel with a swimming pool. The girls have not forgotten how to swim, that's for sure! The pool was perfect for them as the shallow end was 3 ft. and the deep end was 5 ft. Riley was in heaven! She hardly needed to wear her life jacket. Shelby set a world record for getting out of the pool and jumping in (over and over and over again). Then on Friday, Scott headed to a meeting and us girls headed to the Tiede's for a long-overdue visit. All the girls had a wonderful time - us adults did, too! Enjoy the pictures!

Sweet AnnikaRiley dressed upFrankie making one of her silly facesFrankie as Tinker BellShelby dressed up
I know this will be one of my all time favorites pictures.
Me and Annika

2 comments:

Coralee said...

Great pictures....loved Shelby's belly and "Pooh" shoes and Tinkerbelle Frankie. Glad you got to visit. Hope that helps perk up Annika even more!!
Mom

Moreena said...

Wow. Those are great pictures! Thanks for the fun visit, too.