Saturday, August 05, 2006

Thanks for the inspiration Becca!

So what have we been up to since Shelby's hospital admission? Let me tell you in pictures...

Shelby & Grammie watching Riley's summer camp program

Checking out Uncle Keith's "big" tractor at the Krapf family "Christmas in July"

Riley's first time tubing (can you see her face by Scott's?)
or maybe I should leave the caption as
"Scott trying out his 'new' shoulder that was just fixed in December?")

First lemonade stand

Both of these pictures are just plain CUTE!

That's what we've been doing. The girls have been working hard growing like weeds, especially Riley! They each have their own bedrooms now and I'm working on a playroom for them in the basement. Shelby has remained healthy (so far) this summer since the beginning of July. They both start school in a little less than 3 weeks, but who's counting! We're just trying to have lots of fun!

Take care!

4 comments:

Moreena said...

Those are some great pictures! I love the one of Shelby on the top. And tubing looks incredibly fun. I bet little Miss Adrenaline Adventure was over the moon.

Anonymous said...

You are welcome!!! They are too too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen- I was just thinking about you guys and checking in. I can't believe the girls look so big and old!! Glad you are doing so great. I love to hear the good news. Keep it up :-)!!

Jill

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big! :D