Sunday, December 24, 2006

Spending Christmas in Club RMH

Yep. Poor kid came down with a temp and pain in her tummy. She's was admitted last night to Rockford Memorial Hospital (thank God we're able to stay in Rockford and not have to be in Chicago). She's on Gentamyacin and Zosyn (2 "big gun" IV meds) at least until we hear back on blood and urine cultures. That won't be until Christmas night. So far this morning her fever is gone, but she's one tired kid as we didn't get settled in her room until about 12:30 a.m. All throughout the night she was very restless between her fever and nurses coming in to check vitals. Mommy's one tired girl, too. This is the first time she's been pregnant and shared a hospital bed with Shelby. Daddy's on duty now while I'm at home grabbing some stuff. Please keep her in your prayers that her liver stays happy. I'll update when I can.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for Shelby and all of you and wishing you guys a very Merry Christmas! Much love to you all, Melissa & Donovin

Anonymous said...

Blech! I can't believe it! I hope your Christmas turned out OK, despite the bump. What a total bummer.

I hope to hear some good news, soon.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you guys! I hope it all works out.
Happy Holidays,
The Owen

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I should have signed the above The Owen Family :)