Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yes, "The Martin Girls" will still work!

Yesterday I had my 20-week ultrasound. We found out that we are having a girl. She looked beautiful! We got some great face shots. (Thanks Mom for scanning them!) The girls are very excited at the idea of having a baby sister! Scott isn't quite sure what he's going to do in a house with 4 females, but he'll figure it out! Now on to picking a name...I hope you're good at looking at these because I don't know how to make little arrows to point things out. The first one is a great face profile and arm shot. The second one she's looking straight on at the camera. Her little mouth is open and those two little balls are her hands. Pretty cool!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS MARTIN FAMILY!! I am so excited for you guys, adding another precious princess to your family!! Little ones are such blessings from God! I read your post last nite before I went to bed and then dreamt that you named her "Kelsey"...??? Hmmm? Weird huh?! Congrats again,hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!
Much love.

Coralee said...

I like Kelsey.

Anonymous said...

Kelsey is one of Anni's fave friends' names!

Congratulations! Another girl sounds just wonderful.

Amanda said...

Even tho the sonogram pic is all foreign looking to me, CONGRATS on Baby Girl #3. Riley... Shelby... whats the next name to end in a "y"? The Kelsey suggestion is mighty cute. Keep in touch cuz and keep posting those pics.

*MERRY CHRISTMAS!*

Laurie said...

Congratulations! I'm the middle of three girls, and I love it!

Merry Christmas!

mommy_laurie
Anthony's mom