Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My scrambled brain

So I was thinking that Tuesday morning I was feeling a bit better. I still had a headache, but I was better than Sunday or Monday. I started going about my business Tuesday morning and whoa, the dizziness hit. My ears started ringing, too. I was a wreck. I was not myself. Scott called back the ER and talked to the charge nurse and she said "bring her back in." So we spent most of the day Tuesday in the ER, too. They gave me some medication for the dizziness, which didn't help with the dizziness, but did put me to sleep. Basically, they said it's from the concussion and I am following up with a neurologist tomorrow. They said these symptoms could last 2 weeks to a month! I don't have time for that! Doesn't my head know that I am a busy mommy of 3 that works outside the home?!?!?! Guess not. I had Scott take me to the chiropractor today to get an adjustment. A lot of my dizziness has gone away since then, but my ears are still ringing. Its pretty maddening. Annoying. We'll see what the neurologist has to say tomorrow. I'm hoping I can return to work soon.

In good news, the girl who hit my van DOES have insurance - PHEW! We'll be getting that fixed very soon.


Enjoy our new family photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn!! Can't believe how big the girls are! Great pics!! Hope you get your head issues figured out... :)I know you how feel, just no time in the day for setbacks! Hope you get to feelin' better soon! We miss ya!!
(You wouldn't recognize Donovin!!)

Melissa