Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Scope Day

10:37 a.m.
So, I was getting ready to post some pictures, but Dr. Alonso came out and said that the varices are still small and very few - YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to make this short so I'm ready to go back and see her when they come and get me. Later...

8:52 a.m.
My Mom, Shelby and I are at Children's right now for Shelby's upper endoscopy. We find out if her very small and very few varices have changed in the past 2 years. Things are pretty hectic right now as last Thursday we moved, Friday we picked up Riley from camp then headed down to Lovington, IL for a family reunion, came home Saturday night, continued moving and are now here. Phew!!! We did manage to visit with the Tiede's on the way down. Frankie and Annika have grown so much and Annika is doing PHENOMENAL since her 3rd liver transplant in October. I'll post some pics soon of that visit.

For the next 2 weeks Riley is attending Totally Arts camp at a school in Rockford. She goes every afternoon and then they have a performance the last day. She went last year and loved it! A week from today Shelby has a Bubble Echo and sees the cardiologist to see if she has Hepatopulmonary Syndrome. Busy times...

1 comment:

moreena said...

Awesome news!!! I'm so happy to read this!