Saturday, September 12, 2009

What have we been up to?

First of all, I want to say "Sorry, Dad." Yesterday was his 75th Birthday and I did not even acknowledge it on here. I feel awful!!! I love you so much! Thank you for everything you've taught me and all the love you've given me. My daughters are so in love with their Papa and I know exactly why.

O.k., so we've been busy with me trying to get my ASAP program up and running, Scott taking Microbiology and applying for RVC's RN program, Avery being a funny 2-year-old and Riley & Shelby busy learning as 4th and 2nd graders do. Here are some recent pictures of the girls. Enjoy! Health-wise, Shelby is doing fabulous! She made it through an awful hacking-cough that her sisters shared with her and didn't spike a temp once! Whoohoo! Please pray (hard) that she does NOT have a repeat of last school year (9+ hospitalizations). THANK YOU!


Check out their shoes!

Avery's potty chair...she's so not ready, but it doesn't hurt to start introducing her to the concept!

Then, the potty chair turned into a hideout for her toys.

Hey, Grandma Marian's here for a visit - Yea!




No comments: