Friday, September 05, 2008

He made it!


Finally....at 5 p.m. they came for him. Two-and-a-half hours later I was talking with the surgeon. All went well. He said that this shoulder was worse than the other. He needed to repair a small tear in his rotator cuff, his labrum, shave down the bone spur and do general tightening and clean-up of his whole shoulder. He came out of it well and HUNGRY. We were on our way home by 9:30 p.m. We crossed the street and I got him a pizza from Lino's. He was very happy. I got him home and settled only for Avery to start crying. It was a long, long, long, long, long night. Did I say long?!?!? Riley was then up because her ear hurt- she has an ear infection. Shelby stumbled out then. I sent her in to bed with Grandma Nea, then Riley headed there. Then Scott needed meds. I think I slept for about 2 hours then Avery was up again. Scott needed meds, again. Do you see a pattern here? I sure hope the pediatrician has an opening this morning because Riley & Avery are headed there this morning with me and a HUGE cuppa Joe! Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen-I hope you're catching up on some sleep tonight. Sheesh!

p.s. You two look way too cute together to be waiting for surgery...