Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Remember this?

Scott will be doing this again tomorrow, but with his right shoulder this time. He has a bone spur and a tear they will be fixing (and whatever else they might find wrong once they're in there). Recovery will be long, hard and painful once again, but the daily pain he is dealing with right now is no walk in the park either. It really helped to have his left shoulder done so now its time for this one. He is anxious knowing how much it will hurt afterwards. Please pray for peace for him and that the surgeon will have very skillful hands tomorrow.

I'm needing some prayers, too, as I'm not quite sure how I'm going to juggle having an almost 17-month-old and working 35 hours a week this time around while caring for him. Last time I was doing in-home daycare for one child. Now, things are a lot more hectic around here. I'll have help from our Moms, but I still need some more. If you're available a weekday from 3-6 and would like to come over and help, just give me a call!

The girls are enjoying being back at school. I'm assuming that I'll have internet access at the hospital tomorrow during his surgery so I'll update more on the fun things they've been doing lately then. By the way, his surgery is at 3 p.m. so send some extra good thoughts and prayers his way around then. Thanks!

No comments: