Thursday, April 02, 2009

CT scan scheduled

Its all set up for Shelby to have her CT scan tomorrow at 10 a.m. It will be done at Rockford Memorial with sedation. No way will she cooperate to lay still for 30-45 minutes. She has come a long way in cooperating during medical procedures, but she will not lay there that long without being put out. She probably won't care too much; I think she'd rather sleep through it. We haven't told her or Riley yet that she is having this test done. I plan on telling Shelby after her allergist's appointment later this afternoon. I thought her and I would grab a bite to eat, just the 2 of us. We'll see what the allergist says as far as adding the egg, wheat and soy to her list of no-no's.

Also, I had to take her for labs this morning because she has some big-time bruising and her gums have been bleeding. Her culture from Monday grew nothing. So who knows what is causing those boils on her nose.

Please send many prayers my Shelby's way. Thank you.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Shelby is truly amazing and strong to put up with all these tests. Makes me feel bad when I complain about having to go to the dentist for a cleaning.

Good luck tomorrow!

Love you guys!
-Amanda

Fred and Carol said...

Tell Shelby that Uncle Freddie has to have CT scans also.

She is always in our prayers.

Love,
Uncle Freddie & Auntie Lu

Carolyn Michelle said...

Oh Jenn. I am praying so hard for you ALL right now. If you need anything, ANYTHING please call me. If you need me tomorrow, I'll be available around 7pm. You know where to reach me. Send all my love to Shelby. I am praying for the best.