Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm 2 now!!!


I LOVE BIRTHDAY CAKE!

So, to continue my story. I had my midwife appointment and it was determined that I was dilated to 4 cm so it was a "go" for that day. My membranes were stripped (not fun!) and we headed home to grab our bags and head over to the hospital. At the hospital my water was broken and my hopes of hypnobirthing were thrown out the window once I reached 7 cm. I really wanted that epidural. It went in and Avery showed up minutes later.

She is such a wonderful part of our family. I'm so happy she's ours.

More pics to come. We spent the day at the American Girl Store and at an appointment in Chicago and then I started feeling sick on the way home. My throat is killing me and I ache and just feel blah. When I feel better there will be more pictures.

No comments: