Friday, December 16, 2011

Heading to CMH

10:12 p.m.
We are here and settled.  Poor Scott has Riley's cold so he's keeping his distance.  If all goes well throughout the night, he'll go back home tomorrow to work Saturday and Sunday night.  It was miserable leaving Riley and Avery, but they are doing fine with my parents now.  Here's for an uneventful night!

4:02 p.m.
Shelby has had some de-sats overnight and today that we are not comfortable with.  Children's has a private room waiting for her on 6 West (the liver floor).  We will head in with in the next hour.  I will update again when we are all settled. 


moreena said...

Oh, no. We're heading in on Monday for an appt. with the pediatric dental surgeon there. We'll stop in, if you like, assuming we are all completely healthy, of course.

Kirk and Krupa said...

Oh no! I'll stop by upstairs tomorrow to say hi. I don't think we'll be on 6 for at least a couple more days. I'm sorry you have to come in to the hospital. I know there are some open rooms at Kohl's House.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, My thoughts and prayers are with you and the whole family. We are praying that a liver donor comes soon for Shelby.
I wish you well, Britta