Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday Fun ;-)

So...all seems to be the same here. No fever yesterday! Yes! So far the most recent culture is negative so that means her 7 days of antibiotics can be started from the time she was put on them. I'm not quite sure how it works out exactly, but she has to have 2 negative cultures in a row. Despite the negative cultures she still needs 7 days of IV antibiotics; she just might need more if a positive culture comes up. Make sense? I have hospital brain so I'm not sure if I understand it that well, let alone explained it right.

Daddy reported that little Avery was up in the night throwing up. He says she doesn't appear to be feeling sick. Since this is the 3rd time in about a month that she has done this, I've scheduled her to see her Pediatrician on Monday. We're starting to think its an issue involving her GERD (reflux).

My Mom is on her way up to relieve me a bit and spend some one-on-one time w/Shelby. Riley is going to a friend's house for a sleepover tonight. I think we've got it all figured out ;>}

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear that Shelby is not well, but I'm glad they were able to find out what is was through the cultures.