Sunday, November 23, 2008

HOME

5:58 p.m.
Look at her abdomen! This kid hurts! She feels full and does not want to eat. The Gas-X has done squat for her so far. Any sugges
tions on how she can get this air moving?
1:45 p.m.
She's home. Her abdomen is still quite distended and painful, but we were instructed to give her Mylicon or Gas-X to help with that. She ate some lunch and had a dose of the medicine, then claimed her tummy hurt and fell asleep on the couch. I'm headed there, too. She had a hard time settling down last night; very restless so we didn't get to sleep until late.

2 comments:

Fred and Carol said...

Going for a long walk usually helps get rid of gas.

Just a suggestion.

We love you Shelby,

Uncle Freddie and Auntie Lu

Anonymous said...

When I had my C-Section, they told me to walk a lot. I hope Shelby feels better soon.
Mary O.